Saturday 24 January 2009

~What are you concern about global issue?~ ... (9)


Nowadays, there are many problems around the world; economic crisis, battle of many countries, and conflict in domestic. It involves to global issue. The world is warming. Climate zones are shifting. Glaciers are melting. It is not normal circumstances. It becomes to crisis of the world.

Although, many countries around the world concern about global warming. In the other hand, I think it is not enough for protect them. A group of people, they are selfish, inconsiderate, and ignore. They ignore to solve the problem. The easy ways, if you eat the rice, you should eat the rice to empty because the rice have methane. It is a cause of global warming. When you go shopping. Mostly shopkeeper use plastic bag for take something to customer. You should bring cotton bag or food carrier for take something. It reduces the rubbish. When burn the rubbish. It have many gases to atmosphere. In addition, you can take vehicle public for replace the private vehicle for reduce using fuel.

The reason that I concern about global warming because I think nowadays, the environment have important and the people destroy its everyday. I think, if the people around the world do not ignore about this point. Global warming will be decline as soon. It decreases many gases in the atmosphere. My world is livable forever.

7 comments:

cherry_wizard said...

I agree with you that some people ignore to solve the plobem and I think some people know how to solve or reduce gases but they do not do anything, just think but do not action. I think that if everyone realize what they have to do in order to solve ploblem, It will achieve success.

Kenia Soares said...

its terrible!

sudathip said...

Yes, my friend. Everybody can solve this problem if we don't use plastic, plant the trees and use cotton bag. We can solve this problem.

Kenia Soares said...

Hi my tailand friend! long time we do not talk! I was thinking a little and me one appeared doubts:
I would like to know which I am the tailand band who you more like to hear…

Phattrawan said...

Some people are ignor of problems that they think it does not make problem to them. Maybe it already impact to them but they do not know.

Kanjana said...

Your are right in your point. Many people ignore abot this bloblem.So we must help with our hands for our world. before the earth is bad more than that.

Nisachon said...

Yes. I think people around the world don't ignore with this problem. We should participate to solve this problem and the world will be better.