Thursday 1 January 2009

~ Countdown Party with My Family ~... 7


This is celebrated season for new year. Most of people come back to home town for celebrate with their family. In some parts, the people like to travel into attraction places. It’s some way with my family. My family and I went to Khao Kho in Phetchaboon. We stayed at Ban Five Tid Resort. It’s a beautiful place. We saw misty sea in the morning. We went to the Kanchanapisek Buddha’s relics for respect the Buddha. After that, we went to the remembrance of soldier who died in the war. There are a large name that engrave in these remembrance. One of member is my uncle. His name is Captain, Chaveak Pattanaworapong. He died in the war by bomb. It’s nice travel because I spent the most of time with my family.

This is a good memory but I felt so bad with something. I get the mumps and fever from travel. I hurt the chin. I have a fever. I felt cold into the bones. I was tired. I want to sleep. Then, I see the doctor and take the medicine. I feel so good.

I have a little party with my family in the evening. It seems every years. We sang a song and draw a lot for change the gift. We are countdown together. My father likes to shoot for new year. I’m happy. I have a lot of work. But I think, I can do that because I have encourage from my parents. It’s good for me. I want everyone feel happy same me. Good Luck for New Year 2009.

7 comments:

patty_pretty said...

First of all, i'd like to say "Happy New Year 2009". i'm glad to hear that , my dear. you're happy for the begining of this year and i think you'll raise a happiness throughout this year. Khoa Kho is one that i'd like to visist if i get a chance. did you buy some sweet tamarine for us?

Lookkaew said...

Happy New Year to my lovely friend.
Khao Kho is the one of place that I want to visit but I don't have a chance and time for visit there.

I hope you and all you member of your family happy all the year ann forever.

Kanjana said...

Before that, I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR. I am so sorry to hear that, you were sick. But I know you are so happy with your family. That you countdown and have a party with your parents but for me so sad that i stay at the dorm and countdown with 2 friends so quiet but OK happy.555555555

Kenia Soares said...

Hello! Good celebration! Kiss!

sudathip said...

I want to go with you, Mink. I think you have a lot of happiness, and me too. It was the good time for family. Love you, Mink.

Phattrawan said...

I so very happy after I read your text. You are very lucky that you was born in warm family. I hope you and everyone in your family are happy in every new years in next time.

Nisachon said...

I think you felt happy to go to Kao Ko with you family. But the weather was cold, and you was sick. Please keep your body strongly. Bye.