Monday 1 December 2008

~ Let’s Get Dress Trendy ‘n Fashionable Limited ^O^...6


Nowadays, There are many European fashions such as clothes, acessories and ways of life. Teenagers don’t emphasis with difference culture. They try to imitate other culture for their own. They adopt all of thing. But they don’t adapt for own culture. It's very difficult to explain them in order to let them understand and re-consider it again. Fashion has a good and bad points.

Fashion have a good points It's a modern. Don’t over ancient. When you go shopping. You can buy many clothes that you like. It should be simply clothes. Don’t out of fashionable. In the otherwise, if you wear fashion clothes. It has many bad points. First, You will spend a lot of money for afford your clothes or your accessories. If you saw your friends bought the dress of brand name.
You want to bought it too. You would troubled with your parents. You are a students. You don’t have any earned income. You should help your parents for save their money. Second, if you wear naked clothes. It’s cause of the crime. The last point, if you wear over fashion. It isn’t appropriate for properness. You should wear skirt, dress and trouser for somewhere.

Although, Fashion have many bad points. I think it’s so good for fashion but you will have satisfied what you have. Don’t follow to fashion. You will have confident and proud in yourself. You’re own. Don’t follow with other people. You should run on your way. The most thing, the parents should advise and inculcate to your children about good and bad points of fashion.

^O^ -----''-----''----- ^O~

15 comments:

Kenia Soares said...

These photos in mine blog was an art fair that homaged the centenarian of Japanese immigration in Brazil.

My boyfriend is a candy! I also like very to buy accessories, clothes and shoes, but prevent, because I have that to keep the money to study, because to study is much more important, but I always give a skill to buy these things that girls adore.

I like of wider and delicate clothes, also taste of strong colors in the clothes, as pink, blue, yellow, also I adore white I find that he is pretty because detaches the color of my hair.

And you? Which its favourite style?

Kenia Soares said...

It is truth Mink, on this message that you left today, will be to buy clothes we must buy with our proper money, and not bother the parents. I like of clothes of vary cultures I fascinate, me. I have a Chinese blouse and I vary Arabs, I am the ones that more like.

Kenia Soares said...

kiss! I like you very much me friend!

Kenia Soares said...

you have boyfriend? how is seen namoro in its country? The parents leave? how functions?

Kenia Soares said...

I have boyfriend, I am this in the photo, I am great good friends and loving. What he eats yourself in Thailand? What you eat in the lunch, coffee of the morning, supper, and what you more like to eat?

Kenia Soares said...

The Asian foods are very healthful therefore all they have so pretty skin, here in Brazil, us we eat much oil and sugar, and this leaves the body and the ugly skin, with spines, beyond many you bathe in the belly. I like very to eat nastinesses,potato.In the lunch always as fries potato. You graze fritos or is not very common in Thailand?

Unknown said...

Hey....
That's another interesting topic.But if we take a good look about the trend now a day,the kids are too far from original Thai lifestyle.Reminding them to think back about Thai way that should be the good thing to do.I leave my wish on you and looking forward to see some good things happend.

Kenia Soares said...

Hi Mink! With you be? I was with homesicknesses of speaking with you. Your religion is Buddhist? It exists Christmas in the buddhism? How it will be the Christmas in Thailand?

Kenia Soares said...

HI MINK! HOW ARE YOU?

Kenia Soares said...

you not sad because of your boyfriend, no person in this world deserves your sadness, of truth, the people not to value the others in our world.

kiss my beloved I want to see you happy…

Antonio L. said...

Hi, I loved your blog. Have a nice week.

Antonio L. said...

At first, thank you for your kindness! You blog is amazing and that's why I posted a little gift in my blog, check it out. It's in the most recent post. Hope you like it. Hugs, Antonio. Pleased to meet you.

Kenia Soares said...

happy year 2009 paa you, I really you desire success and love, money also therefore is very important! Sincere kisses!

sudathip said...

I so agree with your points. Teenagers try to imitate the fashion from super star that they like. If we wear the suitable clothes it can make our have confident too.

Phattrawan said...

Not wrong if you follow the fashion but just follow it in suitable for you. Not necessary to follow everything in the last fashion style.