Friday 28 November 2008

~ Let’s take care your health ~+++5




I agree with this point. Nowadays, it has a lot of junk food such as pizza, French fried and some snack etc… It’s so bad for health. I think it's popularly in teenager. It's misunderstanding. In the market, it has fresh vegetable compound with insecticide. The seller want the fresh vegetable for their business. They don’t mindful for customer's health.
It’s harmful. The people don’t have a time for cooking. Almost, they bought prepared food for their family. They don’t know how to cooking, ingredients and clean of equipment. Everything has the poison. It’s a result for their health for instance cancer, diabetes and nephritis etc… Nowadays, you can notice the baby who born. They don’t have more immunizing agents. This is the result. Why the baby is weak? It’s so bad for their health.

In the otherwise, the people in earlier times have a fresh vegetables without the insecticide because they grow the vegetables in their farm. They have many herbs. They can apply the herbs for remedy disease. They have a local intelligence. They don't have antibiotic but they apply the herbs for remedy their sick.


I think if you want to have a good health, good shape and cheerful. You should eat fresh vegetable, fish and avoid junk food. You get adequate food and exercise about 15-30 minutes per day. I think it’s OK. I will try to do that. I promise myself. I can do for my good health and good shape. I’m sure. You will see new Mink. 555

10 comments:

Pian Pra Yoon said...

good essey..good writing...after reading..I hope I have a good health..

Kenia Soares said...

Tank you! I also taste of your eyes, of Asian, am pretty! I also taste to make friends of another country. Knows mine another one blog? he is this:

http://paginapandora.blogspot.com

It has Brazilian art, I I love art, I am software programmer but my same heart is in the art. That musics you more like?

NuPaD Kimlek said...

I think, it is a good passage and I agree with you because people in nowadays always eat a lot of fast food. It make them to bad health more than people in the past.After i read your passage, I hope I have a good health.

From KRU pad

sudathip said...

You agree with this point. So I think you don't eat pizza, French fried, ice cream and snack. sure? You know what is good or bad. You must choose the best for yourself, I think. ----- I want to see new Mink.-----

Kenia Soares said...

Hi! kisses good day… in Brazil is day here but it must there be night, then… Good night! : -)

Sairung said...

I agree with you. The people in earlier are good health than people in the present.
The fast foods are choices for people. It is easy and comfortable. They don’t think about healthy. You tell about the herbs I think the herbs are very useful.
You should eat vegetables and fruits for your health.

Kenia Soares said...

Hello! I read regarding Thailand that you is the 55 years our front, here I am 2008 still… that interesting this.

What you like to buy Mink?

Kanjana said...

You are true about you opinion. I know you know about how to make a good health for you. Nowaday diseases are easy to crime to you because it come from food garbage.
Exercise and eat good food can make you have a good health and good shape for you .i know youlike the last one.

Pokpak

Unknown said...

My son sands massages arrives to me in father's day, 'All the best things come to you and have good health' Make I feels about the health,May get into trouble that good if you have strong health,

Phattrawan said...

I agree with you. If we want to have a long life and healthy you can be by eating benefit food and exercise.