Friday 28 November 2008

++ The Minnesota Starvation Experiment ++ ^o^...4


The Minnesota Starvation Experiment needed to know how to deal with starving people in areas of Europe and Asia ruined by the war. It has a good and bad ways. The experiment have three stages; adequate food, semi-starvation period and nutritional rehabilitation period. The experiment was good because it was a certainly information that affirm to other people. Therefore, every stages recorded the judicious information. All information were truth. Everyone believe its because it was control by the expert.

In the other hand, I think the third stages. It was bad for their body and their mind. Many people were upset, introverted and nervous. The starvation made their lost the weight. It’s true. But they would less energy too. Nutritional rehabilitation period, it was difficult. They force came back slowly. They were depressed for recovery their body. They feeling hungry. It was bad for their body. It was the result to psychological.

My weight is high. I sometimes don’t have breakfast. I have breakfast about 11 o’clock. I don’t have dinner. I don’t have some snack I’m very hungry. I drink a lot of water but it can’t help me. I want to have the food of main course. When my family have dinner. I’m eating a lot of foods. (more and more) I don’t like the exercise too. Nowadays, I have emphasize. The ways that I do it wrong. My weight don’t lost. I’m so sad. At this time, if I want the good shape, good health and lost my weight. I should get adequate food. I will eat vegetable, fish and avoid junk food. I will exercise about 15-30 minutes per day. I will try for my good health and good shape.
Do you agree with me? ^____^"



4 comments:

Pian Pra Yoon said...

Yes, I agree with you..
I think swimming is the best form of exercise.
try to swimming every day,
Hopefully 2 months later, you can touch the meaning of good shape. ^^

sudathip said...

Mink, I think maybe you will walk or run about 1 hour per day. It can make you have slim sharp. SURE.

Kanjana said...

Every exercise are good for you if you do that.I know you know about which exercise is suitable for you. If you do it well and every day, a good shape is coming to you sure (55555)

Pokpak

Phattrawan said...

I agree with you. If you eat adequate food you will better than less of eating food.