Saturday 15 November 2008

^__~"Why I Want to Get Married?" -___-"...3


I think, I have a lucky because I have a warm family. When I was young. Member in my family did a housework everyday. My father liked to swept a house and scrubbed the floor. My mother cooked in the kitchen. It was delicious. My brother poured the water into the bottle and poured the garbage. I washed the dishes. It’s a duty but we’re willing to do that. My parents realize the roles for spouse.
I have a warm family. So, I want to get married in the future. I think all my friends have a good husband in their opinion. So do I. In my opinion, my husband don’t perfect in everything because nobody is perfect. But, he loves me and my family. It’s enough for me. I was happy when I came back to my house. I felt so good. My parents have the spirit to me for do everything. Although, I do something so bad. They never complained to me but they were smile, gave some advise and comfort. I want a warm family same my parents. I want a good husband same my dad.
I want a good husband. He’s still beside me when I have some problem. He advise me to do everything. He takes care the children with me. He has a patient when I’m bored. He can control me when I’m angry.
In addition, he’s love, understandable and love my family. I want to get married about over 27 years old or when I’m ready. If I can waiting to do that. I believe. I will find a good someone for me. When the time arrive. I’m a lucky woman in the world. There are many reason. It’s the answer of the topic “Why I Want to Get Married?” -__-"

If love is the book. I'm reading the book now. Someone who stand beside me...?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

mink...
you beg for varied,a god tells one day you can bag for only 555..

sudathip said...

My friend!

I think you must get warm family in the future, sure! You are the lucky woman. You will meet someone who is the best for you. I think he is lucy too. Because you are the best woman. Your family will be warm!!!

Love,

Sairung said...

Dear Mink

You are good luck that you have a warm family. You think if the love is the book You will read the book now! I wish you read the book carefully like choose someone for married.

Sairung

Lookkaew said...

To Mink....

You'll have a warm family in the future sure!!!
Becoz You are always pretty girl, so kind and gentle in my mind.
Now, I think you met your a good man that you love and love you too.


Ps.You are the good memory for me forever.

with Love.....

Pian Pra Yoon said...

My sister, I can say you will get as you wish..
do not worry what your future be ..what your family be..what you got ...or what your husband be.

it would be happy more?

Gob_Duangmanee said...

I think you'll raise your new warm family. You are lucky to have a warm family. I hope you can find someone who loves you. He'll be the best for you. It's sure! (",)...

Kanjana said...

You can sure! that find someone you love most and he love you much too. I know every person want to get a warm family, me too. I trust you.

Kenia Soares said...

Hi Mink, forgives my English fails the times, but I would adore to be its friend! I am very happy, I live in Brazil I am programmer of software and artist. I like very to know on Thailand, very enchants me your culture, as is to live there?

Cherry_jira said...

Mink, You're lucky.You have a warm family. Your parent're lovely. I think, many girl want to married with a good man and want to find a real love. You're a pretty girl. You have to see a good man or now, you met?

patty_pretty said...

I love your ending. In my sight, you are romantic. I am not sure that you have found that person who you would like to live together ready. However, I wish you raise a warm family and became a lucky bride.

Phattrawan said...

You have very lovely family. You can make you own lovely family too.