Saturday 8 November 2008

++ The Ways of Early Adulthood ++2++


After I read two articles finished: Early adulthood and Marriage and Family, I had many good ideas. First, I thought the period of the period of the life after being a teenager. It becomes early adulthood. In this period, they have to make choices that are new and often difficult. They have many questions in their life about their career, family life and education, such as: Should I get married? Should I get a job? Do I need more education? Every choice that they make, it is suitable for their life, if they made some decisions already.
Second, they have marriage and family. In this period, they have to think about partners in marriage. The factors that influence their decision. It is a matter of age, education, race, opinion and ability, etc. Clearly, if they don’t like it after they are married, the marriage will end in divorce.
Lastly, many spouses are parents. They have too many responsibilities to take care of their children. Parents should agree with their roles as man and woman, father and mother, and husband and wife; however, I think the spouses should plan the number of children they will have for a better future.
For my life, if I graduate with a Bachelor’s degree, I need to study for a Master’s degree. (If I can) I will study on Saturday and Sunday. I have to be diligent and patient for my future.
Afterwards, I will get married about or over 27 years old or when I am ready to have 2 children. My family will build their house near my parent’s house so I can take care of them when they are old. I think it is possible. I can do it.
Sure +++ ^___~

10 comments:

Meechai said...

I think so, it's a good idea.
I think you can do it because you have an attention and patient.
Mom and I will beside you forever.


Dad...Meechai

cheatnot said...

Hi I am not.

sudathip said...

Kru-Mink

You are my best friend too. Thank you for everything, thanks!

Pian Pra Yoon said...

you are very great, your life is well planned.
I believe that you will succeed on your wish.

sudathip said...

Thanks my friend. Now she is better. I will come back to Nakhon Pathom on Sunday, I think. See you on Monday!

Sairung said...

Dear Mink

It is a good idea if your family will build your house near your parent’s house because you can take care of them when they are old. I hope you have a warm family.


Sairung

Cherry_jira said...

If you do some thing with the atempt, you will succeed in your endeavour.

Kanjana said...

Everything in your life you can deside by yoursefe. I wish that you hope, they are true because you are a good person. Your life are successful because you have a good plan.

Pokpak

patty_pretty said...

You have a good future plan. You would like to develope your life by M.D. And the 27 age is the best for have children. For your idea to build your house near your parents, I think is a good idea, you will take care your parents when they get old. I know you are a good child.

Phattrawan said...

I think like you. I want to study in master degree when I am ready but I cannot predict when. I hope you successful in you point in a few time.