Saturday 8 November 2008

~ My Teaching Experience ~...1


Two semesters ago, I was a teacher in training. I taught at Kanchanapisek Wittayalai Nakhon Pathom School. I received much experience. I never thought that I could do it. I always had questions in mind. Where is Kanchanapisek Wittayalai Nakhon Pathom School? What class do I teach? Are the students good or bad?
However, I finally conquered my for of it all. I received the answers when
I went to the school. I taught about 3 classes of M.1 (9 periods per week), but
I taught 6 periods and I taught with a foreign teacher about 3 periods.
At first, I was very excited. I don’t know how to speak clearly, make myself understood and have fun in front of the class for a long time.
Fortunately, I have co-teacher. She advised everything to me. When I have a problem such as teaching technic, classroom control and classroom language.
In addition, My problem is pronunciation problem. I always try to consult with foreign teacher and co-teacher. I got a lot of new knowledges, activities in classroom and games. I pronounce the words and sentences in front of a mirror. I sometimes don’t like my co-teacher because she gave a lot of work to me.
However, it gave me the ability to do everything. All of the teachers in the department were kind. That have great kindness. My students were lovely; although, they disobeyed, but not aggressively. In everything that I do, I will keep a promise them in my pink memories forever.
I want to be a good English teacher.^______~"

17 comments:

Meechai said...

When you came back to home,I see you feel so tried. But I know you happy.



Dad...Meechai

Michael said...

I am happy to have been part of your teaching experience and I will always fondly remember the times that we taught together and the times that we shared.

Although 27 is old for Thailand, it is a wise decision, if you can wait that long and meet the right person. You will see world wide that the most educated and intelligent people often wait to be married and those that do it too young are often divorced.

cheatnot said...

have my pic.

Trusttt said...

Hi!,Ms.Mink!
Even though it was a short time that i got to know you during this semester but i think i had such a great time with you! well, i bet that you gonna be a really good teacher in the future! Comeback to our school anytime! I wish you to have a really great grades!! :D

Miss you much!

-Trust (one of your student, the pretty one! haha)

nucatty said...

hello my sister.

how are you to day.

do you know,we are miss you .

takecare yourself.

bye bye my sister.

sudathip said...

I agree with you. Your students are lovely and me too. My friend, in the future you are a good English teacher. Love you a lot, my friend.

kruing said...

Hello, It's a good idea.

kruing

Pian Pra Yoon said...

Hello! my sister,
I'm sure you can be a good teacher.
just read more and more ^^
you are walking on your way, keep walking!

Unknown said...

Test for ability to comment.

Unknown said...

Hi...nearly English teacher.We've never known or met before so don't try to think who I am?I've heard a lot of you from my dad (wisky_y) and I decide to get in touch with you so we can make a cross experience occations about teaching English.Belive it or not I'm a soldier that teach English else than teaching how to kill someone 55555. If I have some questions about how to teach English can I ask from you? It will be my lucky that I have you as my assistance in teaching English in others hand if you have some just feel free to let me know and see if I can help you.See ya.

Sairung said...

Dear Mink

I think so because I teach at at Kanchanapisek Wittayalai Nakhon Pathom School same you. It is the best school. Students are lovely. Teachers are friendly. Everything are perfect.

Sairung

oPp said...

I've read you experience. I think you're happy with your school and your students that great! Are you tired? When you went back to the dormitory I saw you were so tired every day. But you would better. If you had a meal. That good for you.

NuPaD Kimlek said...

I think your school is very good.

I think your students are lovely and your students so love you.

I think, it's a good experience for you when you taught at this school.

Love U

Kru PAD

Kanjana said...

You are very good luck about everything. Your students are very lovely and your co-teacher is very good. You are going to be a good Enlish teacher because when you were a training teacher you have a good experience.

Pokpak

patty_pretty said...

You are good luck that you taught with the foreigh teacher. Let you could practice to improve your prononciation. For your co-teacher, you know...during teaching training, you can say only one word "yes yes and yes". If you could not do this, you would face the problems.

Usa said...

It was a good experience, isn't it? You have learned a lot about how to teach English. I hope you will be a good teacher in the future. Good luck with your future career.

Phattrawan said...

I felt like you in the first time when I have to teach student. I so proud with you and everyone in our class that can conquer our fear. I am sure we will be good teachers in a few time.